Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stitchin'


Excited to get this in the mail! Autumn is my favorite season, just wish I had time to stitch all the autumn patterns I love. {Notforgotten Farm}

Summer has just started, but here I am longing for fall already...



Forgot I had this one in my stash. I just love it! {primitivebettys}



Currently working on this one from Little House Needleworks, just have the border to finish. It's not really prim, but I'm a sucker for sheep and I love LHN patterns.



What are you stitching?

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th. Working on a bit of stitchery myself. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new book, I love fall too, seems like us crafters are always thinking a season ahead. Isn't it nice to find something that we forgot about. Love your cross stitch project. Wish I could see to stitch that small. Happy 4th. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of your stitchin' projects! I wish I could see those little threads to do my own!

    ReplyDelete