Monday, June 5, 2017

Around the yard

Trying to post from my phone. Let's see how well this works!

Apparently this is a Catnip plant. I love the purple flowers.



Love my flower baskets from a local nursery. This one hangs near the catnip.



Our two ducks: Lemonade and Grapes.



The other basket hangs by a bird feeder.



The bird feeder I found at Walmart.



These are wild strawberries (so I've been told). They grow in lots of random places, mostly in grass.



Even on the driveway.



We think they are pretty tasteless, but the chickens and ducks love them.



Our Internet is terrible, and my son is on my laptop more than I am anymore, so blogging has not been on my radar. I have missed sharing! Hoping the Blogger app will help me to post more often.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers! We have wild blackberries but would love some strawberries too! Janice

    ReplyDelete