Friday, October 20, 2017

Furries


The bunnies names are Panne (brown) and Julia. The kids named them after game characters I think, but I don't remember which game. The buns are sweet and I do hope they stay that way! For now they seem to be doing well and are bonded.



They've been living inside the house while we waited for them to get bigger. They spent their very first night outside last night. This morning they were chipper and happy so I'm glad they like their homemade hutch!



Did you know rabbit waste can go right in the garden without hurting the plants? This is why I want rabbits. Plus they are super cute.
I raised rabbits for show in 4-H so they will always be pets, not food for us.

We bought this old ladder for our daughter's loft, but it doesn't fit. :( We will have to do some rearranging and try again. The ceiling is slanted so that doesn't help either. The cats like sleeping on it in the entryway though.



Little Star (black) and Navarre are BFFs. I love having cats that are bonded. They sleep together, clean each other, and play together.





Navarre is a HUGE couch potato though! He sleeps anywhere and on anything. I posted several photos of him on instagram sleeping in front of the pellet stove. He's pretty funny.



Our sweet Sadie Mae is almost a year old now. She really is a sweetie, but also gets into a lot of trouble. Hopefully after year 2 she will start maturing. She's also very easily spooked. I have wondered if she was abused some as a puppy. I've never seen a dog afraid of so much. We got her as an older puppy.
(Her mom is Great Pyrenees and Anatolian Shephard. Her dad is Great Pyrenees and Saint Bernard.)
She's trying to get a ball from under my shoe here.



Zorg is forever with a stick or ball or other treasure in his mouth. He is OCD about it. My son and I were going into our cabins collecting laundry and he followed us to each one trying to get us to throw his big stick. LOL.



Fall has been here, it's so lovely! This picture is between two of the cabins.

No comments:

Post a Comment