Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fall Swap 2017

I was partnered with Amy for this year's fall swap hosted by Wendy!



She sent me a scarecrow and his pumpkin has a rusty nail for a stem. They found a home on my itty bitty straw bales.



I put the other pumpkin up by my pumpkin sign.



The crow pic and ditty bag are hanging on our TV armoire.



The candle and ring are waiting patiently to be used. My daughter and I shared the tea (it was yummy!) while we watched a Netflix movie last night. And the PB cups were shared with kids and hubby!

Thank you Amy for everything!

You can visit her blog to see what I sent her.

7 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies you received! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we got to swap! I'll be posting today. Have not been well so I'm behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All adorable swap gifts, the ones you made and the ones Amy made. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful swap, love all of your goodies. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, beautiful. Have a Happy day.

    ReplyDelete